Hunt Family

Not much to report on the home front. Getting ready for our beach vacation that will start Sat. and I can't wait! I was bound and determined that my next post would include photos because posts are just boring without them, not to mention 3 in a row! I did break out the camera but not on my own family...shame on me! These photos are of a sweet family that we know and love. The mom of this crew is one of my greatest friends. The little girl is Jacob's classmate at church and school. This was just some good ole fun and practice for me. Here are a few shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The hardest part was getting a focused shot of these two together. This is one of the few that I got but it isn't the greatest.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm sure I'll have some photos of our own family after our beach trip next week!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Great job! What a cute family. I love the one of the little girl in color. She's gorgeous!

Kimberly said...

Your shots are looking good as always. :)

Julie Nickerson said...

Soon you'll have your own clients.

Love the one of the little girl!

Great Job!

ps-little kids are tough to photograph!

Angela [YourEverydayMama] said...

Great great job Shannon! I've had a few friends ask me to do some shots for them and I'm TERRIFIED, so haven't done any. Not that I'm trying to go pro, it would just be for fun and to help a friend out. I need to figure out how to consistently get multiple people in focus without too much background...so far I suck. Great pictures, I'm sure they were thrilled!