Yay! I got the crotch photo (of the baby...not me:-) that I wanted. She was way more cooperative and I have a photo to prove her girlhood. Now we can relax and go all pink if we want. I hadn't worried about this until the last few days so now I can rest easy.
It was a very brief ultrasound but the lady let me see her profile and she was drinking the fluid. So cool to watch. I think she was liking the Taco Bell that I had before going in there. She already looks different than the last u/s. I think she's getting fatter. AND so am I! I need not worry about my lack of weight gain. I made up for this month. Not complaining but my scale at home must be fooling me as I've gained just right for where I'm supposed to be.
I celebrated her girliness with a trip to Marshall's and found some cute little things.
Now we just need a name! Any ideas?

3 comments:
I did that, too. Any cause for celebration was a reason to buy something for baby. :)
Still so very excited for your girl! I usually get your updates through reader--I'm loving the new blog look too :) And you are one of the cutest preggos ever. I wish I could come do a maternity session with you.
YAY for little girls!
Post a Comment