Week in Review

It's been a very stressful week for me but I can't explain the details just yet because I frankly don't know who reads this blog. I'll reveal the details later if I feel like rehashing it. Put it this way, I've had a cry session about everyday this week.

Last weekend we hustled to get baby girl's room set up. It's just coming along so nicely. I had to first take all of the toys out of the room as it was formerly Jacob's play room and moved them all to his room in an organized fashion. That went pretty well. It's amazing what you can fit into small spaces with some good organization. We painted her room in a nice soothing green and purchased/set up her furniture (used at an amazing deal on Craigslist). I also got her bedding all in and it's just too pretty. Pics will come soon. I want to get it all accessorized first.

We only have 2 more weeks for vacation. You have no idea how much I need this vacation. After a stressful month, it'll be so nice to relax and get some peace for a week. We're going to Myrtle Beach this year to change things up a little. Jacob will have a blast.

Jacob told me that I needed to smack daddy for forgetting to take the trash out this week. I was grumbling about the fact that daddy forgot and he said "mommy you just need to smack Daddy". Of course I lectured him on that not being a nice way to handle the situation and he informed me that Nene smacks Pop all the time. LOL Nene smacks Pop playfully all the time. So funny. Maybe that's why he smacked a girl in the nose yesterday at school. Oh boy!

Jacob is still sticking with the name Jiblet for this baby. I have no idea where that name came from but he thinks it's a great name. :-) We still don't have a firm name just yet. It just matters that we have one by the time we take her home I guess.

4 comments:

Alisa said...

Awww!! I just love that you call her baby girl....tooo sweeet!! And Jiblet is so gonna be her nickname ;) love it! YAY for vacay!

Kimberly said...

Well, if it was a stinky week, at least it is behind you now. at least.

Jiblet is too funny.

Dying to see you baby's room. Love that you found such great deals for it.

And I echo what you said about good organization. Works every time!

Julie Nickerson said...

Jiblet!!! so funny!!!

So sorry you had a bag week!!!!

Praying for you!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see that decorated girlie room. And just keep counting down to vacation :)