Swellingly 24 Weeks

You know that glorious swelling that I mentioned a few weeks back? Wellllllll she has arrived. I can't wear my wedding rings and I'm only 24 weeks! BOOOOO. I'm going to blame the 100 degree weather though. My fingers and toes aren't looking like sausages YET but it'll just be a matter of time. I'm starting to worry that I haven't gained enough weight though. I've only gained 7lbs. I should be thankful but I'm a worrier and now I'm wondering if I'm eating enough. I have a belly to prove my pregnancy.

SEEEEEEEEEE
Photobucket

I go tomorrow for my 24 week apt. and will hopefully sweet talk my way into another ultrasound. The ultrasonographer said I could come back anytime to get a crotch photo since she wouldn't sit still long enough. For some reason, I want that in hand before we start painting anything pink even though the lady assured us it was a girl.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is a neat pic, Shannon. And you are still adorable, swollen or not. I couldn't tell. :)

Alisa said...

awwww you look sooo awesome. I just love that little belly of yours...sweet pic!

Julie Nickerson said...

Where is the swelling?

You look perfect!

Yes, go get that crotch shot! :)