Anniversary Weekend

We had a great child-free weekend. We sent Jacob with the grandparents from Friday to Sunday so that we could celebrate our 8 years of marriage. Our actual Anniversary is on Tuesday.

We drove down the road to Williamsburg and did a little shopping at the Outlet Mall. I got a great new purse, baby girl got a few cute outfits for next summer, got Jacob's shoes for the fall, and Robbie really racked up on some deals.

And then headed over to Bonefish Grill! YUUUUUM-MY. We had never been before and let me just say the Bang Bang Shrimp was the best thing EVER. We were oohing and ahhing over it the whole time. Then the manager came to talk to us for some random reason and discovered it was our anniversary dinner. So, he sent some champaign our way. He obviously couldn't tell I was pregnant so I just smiled and thanked him and let Robbie down it for me. Oh, he also gave us a coupon for a free Bang Bang Shrimp...now that, I will take!

We caught a movie and then poked around in Barnes and Nobel sipping on Starbucks. Such a fun time together! It was so great to connect and laugh again. We really do crack each other up when we're alone together. We were laughing so hard one time, we were both crying.

Now we're just waiting for our lil'man get home from being spoiled rotten. My super clean house will be in shambles before I know it.

Oh another note...I said goodbye to my old job this Friday. I go back on the upcoming Friday for my final farewell but I'm off all this week and finally can get some much needed things accomplished along with some rest before I start the new job.

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Nice and low-key! Just the way Josh and I like to spend our time away from the kiddos. :)

Happy Anniversary tomorrow!