I want to backtrack a little and share some tidbits about "Jacob's Special Day". Ironically, the Saturday before I went into labor, we took Jacob out to do whatever he wanted knowing how his life was forever changing in just a matter of days (weeks we thought). I threw out some ideas and the first one I mentioned was bowling and he was sold. No need to discuss it further...this kid wanted to go bowling. He had never been before but he knew very well what the concept was. We started the day off at lunch with some pizza at good ole Pizza Hut, bowling and then to DQ for some ice cream. I said this was Jacob's special day but my pregnant self was not complaining one bit about the food choices. LOL
So stinkin' cute!

We had the gutters up and this lady brought this thing to make it much easier for him to get the ball down the alley and he would use it occassionally.

Here's Robbie with his bad self.

Yes, I actually bowled and I couldn't finish my game so Jacob did so for me. I forgot I was VERY pregnant when I suggested this activity. Ha. I didn't do toooo bad. Remember we had the gutter rails up. LOL

Here is a blurry shot of Jacob and I. I actually shedded a few tears when I opened this photo. This is my last photo of me pregnant with Ava and my last photo as just Jacob's mom. Dang hormones!!!

I'll be back to share some Ava details soon.

1 comments:
Which reminds me...Noah's never been bowling. Someone put that on our To-Do-List. Maybe for his 4th b'day. We'll see. Good idea.
That last shot of you and him and your commentary got me a little teary for you. I have a soft spot for the days when it was only me and Noah. Now THOSE, THOSE I do look back on lovingly. Anna's - not so much. :)
Post a Comment