As I'm coming off of my sugar high I'll post a couple of pics from our fun time yesterday. Our church did it's annual fall festival/Trunk-or-Treat thing and it was fun as always. Jacob had a full bucket of candy in one round of the parking lot and you bet he parked his bootie on a seat and started to explore and enjoy his treasure. We usually do a family theme of costumes but I was opting out of dressing up until the last minute so it wasn't in the "racing" theme.
Jacob was a racecar driver.

Robbie, his mechanic...

and I was guess whoooo?

I got a lot of giggles and comments but the best was someone that asked me if I was really pregnant or was it stuffing! HAAAAA I told them that there was NO WAY I'd make myself look pregnant for a costume!
3 comments:
Oh my GOODNESS!!!! That is hilarious! For not wanting to dress up, I think you really pulled if off. Did you make everything?
Anna pressed a key while I was just reading your blog and now everything when mini-sized on my screen. Aaaaa!
Anyway - you three are just too cute together...even with separate costumes. Maybe you could just call is a redneck trio of some sort with the Nascar, mechanic, and pregnant lady. :)
Your costume is by the far the wittiest, funniest, more perfect one I have seen on anyone in a long time - did you come up with that yourself? Too great!
I got you and baby some goodies this weekend. I can't wait to get them to you...so don't expect me to wait until little missy actually arrives. :) Love ya!
Great costumes, except for Robbie's, that's lame. :) Now that Cyndi gave me the link, I can browse everyday and look for pictures of Robbie, so I can tease him. Just kidding, this is a great blog, never knew you guys had it.
Post a Comment