Ava Noelle Wright

Our sweet baby girl is here! She arrived a bit earlier than expected on Monday, November 16th at 7:45pm via c-section, weighing 6lbs. 7oz. and 19 inches.
She is beautiful (I know I'm biased:-) I'll post more details about her arrival later but here is a little taste of her sweetness.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

She's a looker already!

Yay for Shannon, Robbie, and Jacob!

Welcome baby Ava!

Julie Nickerson said...

Oh my she is GORGEOUS!!!

woah, she came WAY early!!! I need to get down there! :)

I was just going to email you about working out the details of me coming down to photograph her! I know you are way busy right now, so I was thinking maybe the first week in Dec. She only be two weeks by then.

Email when you get a chance. So happy for you!!!

YAY!!! for baby girls!