And it was the most exciting thing I've seen in a long time. Jacob woke up rather early and came to our bed and asked me in his sweetest voice "mommy, did santa come?". I urged him back to sleep since it was only maybe 5am at that point. We woke up at 7am to start the day and Yes! Santa came! The first thing he grabbed was his new train and then ooohed and ahhhed over the train shed and the new scooter. He was so cute.

This is the priceless reaction that I just loved so much.

Then we hit the road to southern VA and NC to visit family (3 stops total).

It was a great day spent with family!
2 comments:
GREAT pictures!
Tell me how you like that scooter...I was looking at that in the store but decided to wait til later.
Hey Little Ant...great book!
The scooter is great. It's pretty sturdy with the 3 wheels and Jacob loves it so far. I'm pretty sure he could have handled it earlier say around 3 yrs. Jacob loves "Hey Little Ant". We also got "Have you filled a bucket today" and "Don't Laugh at Me". I'll use them for work too when I do bullying prevention trainings.
Post a Comment