Now that I'm off this entire week (yay) I'm working towards organizing things. I was able to collect a huge trash bag full of old toys before putting the new ones in the playroom. The old toys are in our attic until we decide that we need to organize that. ;-) I also have a huge pile of ironing to do. I like to iron before hanging clothes up and when it's caught up, life is goooood but when it's not, it's a pain in the rear. That should be taken care of in a day...yes, a day! It will sadly take that long. I would post a pic but I'm too embarrassed.
I also want to get a plan together to start cooking healthier meals for the fam. We get so busy and we end up eating quick meals that aren't all that healthy. Any great recipes are welcome!
I bought this book to help with my very picky eater, Deceptively Delicious. I hope to start using these techniques of hiding veggies in Jacob fav foods (chicken nuggets, pizza, etc.)

2 comments:
You are showing me up on the blog scene...I tried to post an image from the web the other day and just could not figure it out.
I have seen that recipe book online...tell me if you like that too!
I posted it from Photobucket.com
Post a Comment