We paid a very special vist to see Santa yesterday at Bass Pro Shops, no less. Who knew?! I have to admit that I was a little concerned that the Santa and whole experience wouldn't stack up to the "Legendary Santa" at the Children's Museum but I was pleasantly surprised with the whole shabang and even more so about the shorter lines. Jacob wasn't too sure about sitting on Santa, even started to whine (gasp!!!). Can you even imagine? (wink) After I forcefully pushed him onto Santa (who was terribly self conscious about his beard:-) and threatened there wouldn't be any toys unless he asked Santa the look of terror went over him and he started to giggle. Ah...step back mama and let the camera start clicking...so I did.


He asked for a....(drum roll).....Choo Choo Train! As much as he loves trains, (he has soo many) I don't have a single train purchased from Santa. So...should I go out and get one so he won't be sad that Santa didn't get the one thing he wanted??? His grandma has bought him a ton to give him for Christmas. Oh, what to do? Please advise.
1 comments:
Maybe ask Grandma to label one of them from Santa?
Post a Comment