Gingerbread Fun

Here is our "benja-mary" (aka gingerbread) train! Jacob took a great nap today and it made for a wonderful time building the train. He was so excited as was I. (these are what your photos look like when you don't have good light)



Admiring his work! It turned out pretty good I thought.


So proud!


Then he was ready to eat it!
I told him to dig in.


After eating some of the icing he said "mommy, this glue is good". My words..."NO NO NO that isn't glue, that's icing!" And then we had a big talk about the difference. (Sigh) I can just see it now...we're bound to get a report from school that he ate glue. Please don't be that kid, Jacob.

He stopped eating it after I told him to say "bye-bye" to the train and he realized that if he ate it, it would be gone. DUH!

3 comments:

Julie Nickerson said...

such a cutie! I can't wait to make gingerbread trains.

Do you use any editing programs to touch up your photos? If you use LR or photoshop you can easily fix that lightening and the color. Let me know if you have questions.

ChristyB said...

Hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas Shannon!!

Alisa said...

lol..I love it. Holden did the exact same thing...big bite :)