One of the fun new things that comes with a 3 year old is the cute little plays and musicals they put on. Last night was his very first Christmas program from his preschool. He did very good. He stayed on stage and that my people, is an accomplishment! The teacher told me this week that he kept running off stage during practice. I was a tad worried, you might say.
They got all geared up in their donkey ears to sing a story about Joseph's and Mary's journey to Bethlehem.

He soon realized that the microphone was at the front of the stage and decided right then that he was no background singer and started to approach it.

Yes...that's better.

As the teacher was pulling him back to his spot he started yelling the song through the microphone for all to hear. Oh we heard you, lil' man. How could I not laugh...everyone else was. He is the funniest kid I know.

Next up on the agenda...a special visit with Santa to seal the deal that we have indeed been good this year.

1 comments:
no background singer - too precious!
Post a Comment