Ava 2 Months

Our Ava bird has been with us for 2 months already and we think we'll keep her:-) Really, she's such a good baby now that we've settled into a groove. Her weight today is 12lbs. 2oz....in the 90th percentile for weight! Wowzers! But her head measurement is only 25th percentile! LOL I guess she got her little pea head from her daddy. He has a small head and has the hardest time finding hats that fit. LOL

Photobucket

She's smiling all the time now and loves loves loves to gaze up at the ceiling fan. She's starting to coo at us which gets my heart racing with excitement.
She's slept through the night for 8 hours the last two nights. Which won't happen tonight because I just bragged about that. LOL
She's already in 3-6 months clothing. I had to go shopping (I know, poor me) to buy some more clothes to get her through winter. I really really hope she can hold tight so she can wear some 3-6 months summerish things I have for her. That's the problem with buying ahead.
So far she's not spitting up nearly as much as Jacob did.
She loves her bouncy seat she got from Santa and sometimes requires you to actually bounce her and will yelp out at you when you stop. It's too funny.
Still has all of her hair but I'm just sure it's going to all fall out soon. Boooooo

Photobucket

2 comments:

Julie Nickerson said...

wow! 2 months already!!! They grow up too fast!

She is so cute!!! and chubby! i love it.

Abel was pretty much that weight & head size too, but his head has always been in the 5-10% all the time. ha!

Kimberly said...

Over 12 lbs? Anna has struggled to even get to her 18 lbs in 15 months and here your Ava is gonna pass her up in no time! Not fair - get in line!

Sounds like the kinks are slowly working themselves out. So glad!

I grinned when you called her Ava bird...we call Anna "Little Bird."