Robbie took Jacob hunting for a couple of hours last week for the first time. What this meant was they sat in a hunting tent for a couple of hours and watched for deer. I had to laugh because Robbie said it was quite a challenge to keep him quiet and at one point he heard some crows squawking and he decided to squawk back at them. LOL

So, it won't be long that my baby boy will want to go with daddy on all his adventures and not hang with me anymore. I told Robbie years ago that I had better have a daughter before he takes Jacob from me and so the plan worked out:-)
4 comments:
so cute!
Abel could NEVER be still for that long!
I never knew Robbie was the huntin' type!
I knew it would be a huge challenge for him to be still and most importantly, quiet.
Oh Kim, Robbie is all about bass fishing and hunting these days.
Awww! Thats an awesome picture! Daddy and son look so proud and happy :)
Post a Comment