Off to work I go!

Last week I made my debut back at work and surprisingly survived. Sure, I cried the first day I had to leave my baby at daycare but after a week of it, I'm doing ok. I miss her so so much but it's life and she and I will be fine. It just makes me love my days off and weekends that much more. I didn't put her down the whole weekend. Well, maybe a little bit but I did hold her longer than usual after she fell asleep. She's getting so big so fast and I just have to enjoy every minute of her being this small and willing to be held. It didn't help that Robbie was sick and couldn't help out as much with the kids so I was one tired Mama from not only the work part but the pure exhaustion of coming home tired, cooking dinner, giving baths and everything else that needed to be done. My body wasn't used to waking up at 6am and running non-stop until 10pm. We're only one day into this week and I think things are more into a groove.

Well, speaking of exhaustion...I'm ready for bed.

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh, good! So glad the transition back to work didn't take too much of a toll on you! Yay for happy weekends with your girlie...when no one's sick, that is.