So, what's been going on in our lives. In a nutshell Robbie and I have been happily married, and I do mean happily, for 7 years! I love that man!
We have a sweet, adorable, fun and just busy little 3-year-old, Jacob. He keeps me on my toes. His stuffed dog, that he carries everywhere, and I are currently his best friends. So cute how he tells me that I'm his best friend as he's trying to get me to play cars with him. Already learning the art of manipulation. They sure know how to pull at your heart strings.

Naturally so, this blog may be more about our family. So, I'll just drop in every now and then and try to keep this thing updated. This is a start people...I didn't promise fireworks!

3 comments:
LOVING IT! And you are cracking me up already with some of your comments here! The pics are great - who took them?
Welcome to the club, by the way!
Thanks for the welcome, Kim. I took those photos. I'm playing around with photography and just having fun with it. Jacob normally won't sit still long enough for me to get good ones but we try.
Shannon, Hi. I saw you follow the Wifestry blog. Glad to have you visit. You'll have to share your thoughts with us soon.
Love your sites! Your boy is adorable. Not sure how you do it all!
Amy
Post a Comment