We are also hoping this will make him sleep through the night because lately he's been waking up between 3-5am and coming to our bed. I am such a deep sleeper that I don't even notice until I'm awake and pushed into the middle of the bed with no pillow and sweating because I'm being squished by two boys. So far, he's slept the last two nights in his new bed without any wakings. Maybe that crib mattress wasn't as comfortable as a real mattress. Time will tell!
I'll share another accomplishment of his. He can put this puzzle of the United States together in about 30 seconds and points to VA and says "we live in ginia". It's cute stuff.

2 comments:
He is precious!
I LOVE CRAIG's LIST TOO!
I have got SO MANY things from there for a steal.
The bed looks so nice! Mental note to me - check out craigs list more often!
That picture of his putting the puzzle together is shot from a perfect angle...so sweet!
Post a Comment