Downtown Richmond

My friend Christy and I went downtown, in Richmond, a few weeks ago and had some fun shooting our kids. Here are a few that she took of Jacob. I love her work and I don't want to post my own photos because she just leaves me in the dust with this stuff. Thanks Christy!!!

He has my eyes and that's about it...


I love this shot because this kid LOVES trains (not just Thomas) more than any child I've ever met and this is what you'll see him doing with one if he has his hands on one.


He was soooo excited to be under a train track. We were at Main Street Station here and there was a train on the bridge. He can't contain his excitement.


Have a great weekend, Internet!

1 comments:

Julie Nickerson said...

These came out great!

I'm going to add you on my google reader so I can keep up with you now. :)

PS-saw some cute pics of little girls on your flickr account. You are getting good at photography. Great job! Just keep practicing and you will get it down.