
What I'm loving about her already...
-How much she moves and contorts my tummy. She's seriously way more active than with Jacob and I love every single time I feel her in there. I'm praying that she's not more active than he is on the outside though:-)
-She's in head down position (for now). I know that can change but I'm staying hopeful that she'll stay down so I can have a chance at a VBAC.
-That she's not making me gain too much weight yet. I'm doing great in that dept.
-That despite some unpleasant symptoms, she's not giving me that hard of a time yet.

6 comments:
Ok seriously...do people stop you on the street to tell you how adorably pregnant you are?!
I agree with Kim...you are SO CUTE! I want to take preggo pics of you!
Just be warned, she might be active outside the womb. Abel was a WILD man in the womb and a very wild one outside the womb. :)
The beach pictures are great. I'm glad you guys got away.
You look fantastic Shannon!
That must be the cutest bump ever...and I'm not just saying that, you look amazing!
Aidan was 2x as active as the twins if you can believe it, I thought I might get off easy, but sadly no, they are the craziest monkeyz ever... so you have a shot at her being calm and mellow. Are you totally broke yet from all the girlie shopping??
AWWW thanks for the sweet comments. It's hard to think of yourself not fat when you can't get in and out of a car, bed, sofa without making animal noises.
Angela, I've done a lot of shopping but I've mainly gotten awesome deals so it's not too bad yet:-)
Beautiful!! :)
Post a Comment