I was a little disappointed when I came home and realized that I didn't pick up the camera all that much and only got a few random shots. I guess I was relaxed and having way too much fun.

On Saturday, we headed down the road a little to Lake Gaston to enjoy the day with the Wrights. Jacob was a little fish and we couldn't keep him out of the water all day. He really showed us that those dreaded swim lessons are paying off. No, he's not swimming but his fear of deep water was way lower as long as he had his trusty little tube float.

Here I am relaxed (and getting plump) as can be. I spent quite a few hours in this sort of tube. Jacob joined me for a ride. I have no idea what he's doing here.

My hottie husband.

Jacob even rode in this huge tube thing, being pulled by the jetski, with his Uncle Keith and Cousin Kelsey. He didn't like it at first but it changed to pure giggles as they got going. If I weren't preggers I would have rode too because it is soooooo much fun but very bouncy.

It was also a special weekend as we celebrated Granny Wright's 90th Birthday! She's one amazing woman. Up until last year she was driving herself whereever she wanted and would ride one of those jetskis on the lake. She's had a rough year this year but with some surgery, we hope she'll bounce right back to her old self.

In baby news:
We go in two weeks to find out if we have a boy or girl on our hands. I can't believe I'm almost half way through this pregnancy. It's going by way too fast. I'm finally feeling the joys of the second trimester and haven't gotten sick in 2 weeks! YAY! And this baby is definitely a little kicker. I felt movements early on at 15 weeks and now at 18 weeks, it's just jabbing away. It's kicking as I write this. I love it. I'll try to post a belly shot soon. I'm getting so big so fast! I'm buttering up though to see if I can escape without any stretch marks.

5 comments:
Oh please, you look FANTASTIC!
So exciting you are almost half way there! yay!
And I LOVE the Goldbond lotion. It is AMAZING! try it on your tummy.
Sorry, sweetie, but "plump" will never describe you.
Noah starts swim lessons on Saturday. Wish us luck.
Super pics!
As for baby, think pink, think pink, think pink.
Love ya!
Julie, I hadn't heard of the Goldbond lotion. I've been using Palmer's but I can't stand the smell of it. I'll give that a try when I run out.
Kim,
Noah will do fine at swim lessons. My kid was the only one screaming the first day but he's totally cool now.
I'm starting to think pink for some reason. Jacob is convinced it's a girl b/c he corrects me when I say "he". It's too funny.
You look, the whole family looks great! I've been meaning to tell you that I just LOVE that pic of Jacob in his 4th of July muscle shirt, what a cutie!
Post a Comment