I promise...

I'm not trying to be MIA. It's been a very busy month and we're only half way through it. Work has been kicking my butt (a lot of projects leading up to a BIG campaign in Sept.) the design biz has been in full swing with lots of deadlines (I'm trying to slow down my projects and not take on much more from this point on), on the homefront we seem to always be on the go and all that lumped together just leaves no time for much rest. And it's not slowing down any time soon. VBS is around the corner! I'm so excited but it will indeed be a crazy week in 2 weeks. Robbie teaches, I'm leading crafts and Jacob attends. Phew! This month is crazy. I still have to wait until Sept. for our beach vacation. BOOOOOO I will say that when we do vacay, most of our craziness will be behind us. We'll get to actually relax and not worry about what's up ahead. I can only imagine how great that will be.

In baby news...we're finding out what this kiddo is on Monday! I'm beyond excited about this. I'm not a very patient person but I'm holding it together. It will just be so awesome to know what our family of four will be made of. Even with being so busy, I can't wait to jump into decorating the nursery and getting our home ready in general...oh and picking out a name! We really have no names to consider. Well...there are a few that we like OK but nothing is THE NAME.

I'm feeling him/her move like crazy now which is awesome! Those kicks or punches are crazy strong and at just 20 weeks, I can see it from the outside too. I'm feeling great! I have way more energy and finally able to keep food down. So far...no swelling but I just know that it's coming. I had swelling in the last Tri with Jacob and that was my worst symptom to tolerate. I'm vowing to drink lots of water to ward it off. We'll see!

I'll be back on Monday with a pink or blue post!

3 comments:

Julie Nickerson said...

Well, now I am thinking boy b/c of all the kicks. Abel was the SAME way. His kicks were KILLING me by 24+ weeks (not to scare you). I had to go the doctors to make sure my rib wasn't broken. (I'm not lying...it does happened, but mine was just bruised.)

I swelled TERRIBLY with Abel in the 3rd trimester too. I got carpel tunnel b/c of it. Did you? My advice is to keep a low sodium diet. I didn't do this with Abel and I wish I would have. Eat more foods like oatmeal, eggs and other high fiber/low fat foods. It fills you up and doesn't give your body all that salt.

Can't wait to find out!

Angela [YourEverydayMama] said...

I'm thinking girl, just 'cause I'd like to agree with Jacob :) Can't wait to hear what the little bean is!!

Kimberly said...

Waiting for Monday with you on pins and needles. :)