Then: My belly popped at 12ish weeks and was still convincing people that I was really preggers at 20 weeks.
Now: My belly popped so early it made me take a preg. test. Seriously, at 14 weeks I look like I did at 20 weeks.
Then: Morning sickness was sporadic, usually about once a week would I really get sick but ate everything in sight.
Now: Morning sickness has been quite regular, mostly in the morning but usually 3 to 4 times each week. Appetite is usually what I can stomach at that given moment.
Then: Sciatic nerve pain didn't kick in until after 30 weeks.
Now: Sciatic nerve pain has arrived and gosh is hurts so much already.
Then: I had the pregnancy glow with nice fresh skin.
Now: Pregnancy has left me looking like a 14 year old boy. You won't be getting belly shots with my head included. HA HA HA
Then: I just HAD to wear maternity clothes as early as possible.
Now: Pfft. Maternity clothes can wait. I'm stretching the limits on my regular clothes and bought the Bella Band to help out with my pants. Even though I'm huge I'm not ready to sport the maternity duds just yet.
Then: I had some bleeding early on but it all stopped by 9 weeks.
Now. Still having bleeding spells at 14 weeks. Thankfully my doctor has found the cause to be a slight cervical infection and with antibiotics, it'll clear up and I shouldn't have any more bleeding/spotting.
I know there will be more comparisons to come as I progress. I'm just so happy to be here and growing a baby. I really loved being pregnant the first time and despite the unpleasant symptoms so far, I'm enjoying it again.
And in case you really wanted to see the bloat, I mean baby bump...

8 comments:
I think that is the cutest baby bump I have ever seen.
And I still jealous of how perfectly skinny you are!
That is such a cute bump! You look FANTASTIC!
I REALLY hope my next one is WAY DIFFERENT (in a good way)!
And WAY did we NOT know about the bella band with our first? Did it just come out like 2 years ago or something???
You seriously have the cutest belly ever!! You look awesome mama!!
Thanks for the bump love. I'm going to try really hard to take regular pics for comparison this time.
Julie, The Bella Band must be new b/c it wasn't out 4 yrs. ago and it has been a Godsend! I'm wearing all my regular pants/shorts with that thing. It might have to stick around for a while after baby is born.
Wait, wait....I'm thinkin' baby bump may be a girl. Yep, that's what I am going with until you say I'm wrong. :)
Kim, Everyone is calling it a girl! Except for me! I really have no idea and the only thing I'm going on is that I can't picture raising a girl for some reason. I can't wait to find out! One more month!
Shannon - You are too, too cute!
I also could not picture myself with a girl. Tedd swore he was unable to produce girls. Have you "met" Abigail Mae? LOL
What a cute little bump! I never have a feeling on the gender, so I won't even try to guess. Lot's of boys are great, Jacob would love it, but little girl clothes would be fun!
Post a Comment