Is it bad...

-that I rushed Jacob and I home after an apt. so he could take a nap today just so I could take one too?

-that I bribed him with a chocolate popsicles just to take the darn nap?

-that I wanted to kill a construction worker from next door for ringing my doorbell at 7:30 this morning? I didn't answer even though we were up and getting ready for our day. What if we were still sleeping? UGH

-that I had to rerun a load of clothes in the washer because I forgot to put them in the drying in a timely manner? EWWWWWW

-that I haven't cooked a meal all week? (I have been fighting a brutal cold)

-that I made Jacob read to me the last two nights because I have no voice? (he has memorized a few books and is quite cute doing it)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Nope - not a bad one on that list. And I am pretty sure you would get a "get out of jail free" pass if anything was bad - what with you being pregnant and all.

that laundry item really grossed me out though...how long DID you forget the clothes there? So funny!

Unknown said...

Thanks!

You know it wasn't that long. I think a full 24 hours. It was Robbie's softball uniform and I think it smelled better before it went in the wash. LOL