Jacob has gone from calling me "mommy" to "mama". It's very cute. I started as mama when he was first talking but he quickly went to mommy from as long as I can remember. But this week, I'm mama and I think it's sticking. I've never prompted him either way but it's kind of sad. There's something about him calling me mama that makes me really feel how old he's getting. I can't believe he's going to be 4 in only 3 months!!!
On top of that, we're enrolling him into soccer. Robbie has mixed feelings about the soccer deal b/c he's never played or been interested in soccer but we HAVE to let him try it and it's the only real sports activity that he fits into age wise. He could go into tee-ball this year but he only meets the age cut-off by a few days and we decided to wait a year for that one since it requires a small amount of structure that I think he wouldn't be ready for. If he were 6 months older then I think he'd be fine but not now. I can only imagine the cuteness of a tee-ball uniform on him.
I broke out the camera yesterday while we were playing in the semi-nice weather of 50degrees and did a little snapping.




3 comments:
Sorry to hear about your parents...that must be so tough!
The pics look great. I can't wait to get outside and take some of Abel. I am so sick of the ones in the house and plus he is always running away from me. I can't wait till he will actually look at me like that. :)
Oh man, I hate that for you and your parents. I am so sorry Shannon. I will be praying for your heart to be protected and that you will not carry more of this burden than you should. Really.
You shots of Jacob are so crisp and clear. Beautiful little grin and those eyes...I swear he can see me when I look at his pics.
Woohoo on the raise!
Thanks so much for your comments and support!
So sorry about your parents - Ill keep you in my prayers.
Those shots of Jacob are awesome - look at that bokeh! My kind of shooting girl friend! 1.8??
Post a Comment