1. I'm having a good work week. My job duties are shifting to marketing and outreach as opposed to working with schools on injury prevention. I'm excited as this is the direction that I want to go in.
2. We had a situation of red poop this week. Daycare called in a panic about it and thought it was blood. One look at it at home and I remembered the hot pink cupcake he inhaled the night before. Today he asked "mommy, can I have the green cupcake so my poop can be green?" I couldn't contain myself. We're going to be observing his poop again this week to see what happens. Kind of like a science experiment.
3. We made the decision to finish the room upstairs that is above the garage. That will allow us to expand to 2200 sq. ft. and will give us a rec room of sorts and will hold some exercise equipment that we really need to start using. I can't wait to get started. We have to get a shed first to hold all the stuff that we're currently storing up there.

1 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
And yes, we have had the colored poop with cupcakes before. So funny!
Post a Comment