my lil guy

I know Ava has sort of become front and center on the blog so I'm dedicating this post to just my Jacob man. Truth be told I like posts that contain photos and I just don't get too many of him these days. He's way too busy to deal with me in his face taking a photo. I still get a few but they are usually like this

Photobucket

I bought his backpack and lunchbox today for Kindergarten and later almost cried at the thought of him going to Kindergarten in just over a month! Seriously...it's here already? I do think it will be good for him though. I can tell he's bored and tired of preschool/daycare. I think a fresh change of scenery will be good for him.

We found out this past week that he's got some environmental allergies to contend with. We knew something was going on since he was waking up every morning just terribly congested. He would blow tons of junk out of his nose every morning and night. Well, turns out he's VERY allergic to tree pollen, ragweed, fescue grass, cats and dogs. He was prescribed a nasal spray and it has been amazing! His sinuses are perfectly clear now. I guess there won't be any dogs or cats in our future. I can live without both just fine but I am sad for him since he LOVES dogs and pretends to be one on a daily basis. Just so you know Ava is the cat.

He is such a fun kid. I love him more than the world! And according to him he loves me in the world. :-)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Julie Nickerson said...

HE IS SO CUTE!! I love these pictures and his eyes in the second photo.

He so reminds me of Abel with his faces and antics! Abel is always making some crazy face.

Glad you found out what was bothering him. Poor guy!

Kimberly said...

That is so wild that you ended on the allergy part. I saw the picture before I read that paragraph and the very first thing that popped into my head was that he looks like Noah, kinda purpley under the eyes. Looks very familiar to me. :)

Oh what fun - Kindergarten!