Sick Rant

If you don't care to read my whining then just stop reading now.

I'm so sick and tired of being sick or having someone in this house sick. I feel like I've been sick for over a month. I came down with pneumonia last month and that kicked my butt and put me out of work for 3.5 days and then after a week of feeling like myself again, Ava gets sick with a stomach virus on top of croup. Then I caught it from her in the form of a terrible snotty cold that I'm not entirely over yet and now Jacob is sick with croup. Poor thing is just not himself at all. His teacher said she knew something was wrong when he just sat in the floor and didn't play with anything since he's totally on the go all the time. He even laid still on the couch yesterday and just laid there watching toons. Usually he's moving and watching.

We have/had a fun weekend planned that includes Jacob's final t-ball game (where he'll get his much anticipated trophy), 2 fun birthday parties and a visit from his Nene and Pop. I'm not sure what tomorrow holds but I'm bummed that some of this fun stuff may not happen because of sickies!

So again I say...I'm sick and tired of being sick!

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh, you poor babies! Do something to spoil yourselves. Some good ice cream with candy smushed all in a it.

You sound just like Emily around about 2 months ago. She was losing her mind and her composure, too, by the end of all the passing around and months of sicknesses. I am sure she would tell you she feels your pain!