crazy me + 6 month sweetie

I'm still alive and kicking. I've started so many blog posts that have ended up being drafts because I couldn't finish them due to various interruptions. It's been a busy time for us. Between Jacob's 5th birthday party (which went well), huge projects at work, kickin' web site biz, church work and just being a wife and mommy...it's been a wild few months but it's all well. I'm just counting down to a vacation in August.

Oh by the way, we registered Jacob for Kindergarten and I'm still in denial that he's going to actually go to school in the fall. I'm just not owning that reality yet.

Ava turned 6 months on Sunday (how the heck did that happen?) and it's like 6 months has opened up a new world for her. She's grabbing and picking up everything she can get her little hands on, including your drink if you're not careful. After some hesitation, she's loving her some rice cereal, sitting for up to 10 seconds before falling over, rolling over, giggling her little self silly. Her hair is really starting to replace what she's lost and the funny part is her hair in the very back is still hanging on and is down her neck.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Julie Nickerson said...

WHAT!

6 months!!!! I was just holding that tiny sweet pea!

Um...she is WAY TOO CUTE! The rolls are the best.

What a JOY she is!!!

xoxo