I'm loving this warmer weather. Jacob has started t-ball practice, we're taking walks, grilling, hanging in the back yard. Oh how we have neglected the backyard that is now infested with moles. I opened the door to the abandoned screened porch and wanted so bad to dive in and clean it up so we could have dinner out there tonight but I had this little baby in my arms that wouldn't oblige. I'll have to schedule that job for a weekend. We have a laundry list of things to get done outside.
I'm at home today with a sick baby girl. She's got a terrible cold with a touch of croup. She's coughing a lot, eyes watering, runny nose, fever. I just wish I could take it away from her. I hate seeing my baby like this. She threw up on me and the couch today and I cleaned it with resolve and now it smells like chemicals. EWWWW Bad choice to clean a sofa...I think it's meant for carpets. Robbie drove my car to work and my carrier and stroller is in the trunk so we're sort of stuck inside until he gets home with it. I think some fresh air will be good for her and me too.
I have so many friends pregnant with baby girls due this summer. I'm glad Ava will have some girl friends close in age later on.
I bought some awesome brown boots on clearance and now I have to find some skinny jeans so I can wear them. I don't usually buy shoes that I have to go buy outfits to wear with them but it was worth it in this case. I really need some new clothes.
Ava will be 4 months next week! Here's a recent shot of her. After she's better, we're going outside in this pretty weather for some fun photos.

Happy (almost) Spring!

2 comments:
I need some skinny jeans...but I am waiting till baby girl comes!
She is SO BIG!!!
Sorry, she is sick! Abel gets croup a lot too. :(
So you feel my backyard mole woes, too, huh?
And forget the skinny jeans...I just need some skinny!
Post a Comment