When my temper flares, Robbie is there to calm me down.
When I'm sick, he takes care of me and Jacob.
When I'm down in the dumps, he makes me laugh.
When I'm slacking in the wife duties, he's ever so patient.
When I simply need help, he's there to assist without complaint.
When I'm wrong, he teaches me otherwise.
When I'm spiritually lagging, he encourages me.
When I'm hurting, he holds me close.
When I'm being me, he loves me anyway.
We've had a pretty fun weekend. We sent Jacob to his grandmas and we had a very nice dinner out at P.F. Changs and today we went out for a movie. (We saw "Taken"...very good movie). It's been fun being with each other and catching up on lounging together and sleeping in. But, we do miss our little guy and can't wait to see him tomorrow.
For the record, I got a chocolate fondue fountain so I really have never ending chocolate and I'm totally stoked about it. Now I'm itching for an opportunity to entertain with that thing.
HAPPY LOVE DAY!

2 comments:
Ok...stop looking so perfect in your pictures.
Kidding of course.
Y'all look perfectly beautiful.
Oh Kimmie! We're far from perfect, girl:-)
Post a Comment