Just this weekend she pulled up to standing at the ottoman and now I greet her each morning with her standing at her crib. She instantly smiles and starts jumping when she sees me enter her room these past 2 days.

She waved "bye-bye" on Friday after I sat and kept doing it to her in the mirror. Granted she waved with the hand that was behind my back but who cares. I got all excited and was saying "bye-bye" all night and in turn probably confused her since we never went "bye-bye".
Her hair is growing at a massive rate and I'm LOVING it! Hello hairbows! I can't wait to grow her collection of those.

She's crawling on all fours now as opposed to army crawling. She will get tired and revert to the army crawl sometimes. She gets all around the house by herself.
To say that she adores her brother is an understatement. She is still completely infactuated with him (and his room). Her mission in life is to go into his room and he always welcomes her. I'll keep you posted on when that gets old:-)

Her growth is evening out a little and she's holding strong at 20lbs. but her butt is still growing so she's in size 4 diapers now and has to wear 12-18 month pants because her butt is so big. Baby got back!

She's still enjoying her mama's milk and loving any food you put in her vicinity. She's easily offended if you don't offer her what you're eating. After having a very picky older child, I'm loving the fact that she can eat off of my plate. Praying she'll continue having a diverse palate for food.
She can say "mama", "dada" and other gibberish. I think she knows who "mama" is because yesterday I ran to the living room to do something for Jacob and she was yelling "mama" over and over. I let her know how happy that made me.
She loves to be in the front carrier on me rather than the stroller. I suppose I caused this as it was the easiest way to get around in the earlier days with her. She's so nosey too so I'm sure she just wants to be in the action more than just riding. I think I need to invest in one for higher weights if she continues to prefer it.
If she hears a tune, she's dancing. She has the cutest little bounce and will look your way and just smile. I love it!
I can't believe that I'm starting to plan her first birthday! Deep breaths, Shannon!
Ava, We're so in love with you! You make your daddy, Jacob and I so happy it's not even funny.

2 comments:
LOVE HER!!!
Need to squeeze her!
Oh my word - squeeze her is right! That girl knows how to work some adorable chub!
Love the wagon shot of both your babies. :)
Post a Comment